Hello & Welcome!
We are The Lindow Family! Derrick and Saige, the husband and wife team, and our two littles. We love days on the lake, Jesus, spending time outdoors, laughing with our family and friends, and photos that document special days.... which is why we started Woodlands Photocamper.
We were born and raised here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, and fell in love 9 years ago. We decided to start our family first and then persue our dreams. Saige has been a wedding and senior photographer for over 4 years, and loved giving her clients photos they will cherish forever. When planning our own wedding 5 years ago, we loved the idea of a photobooth to entertain our guests, but struggled with the lack of options. It wasn't until the idea of Woodlands Photcamper popped into our heads, that we began dreaming of what a perfect addition it would be to the area. We wanted to offer something unique. Something that no one offered in Wisconsin. Something that wasn't just a standard photobooth with an iPad snapping blurry photos, but a true experience and statement piece at any event you were hosting. Derrick loves to build things, and Saige knows the camera-lingo, so we decided to buy a vintage camper. We bought a 1969 Mallard Camper, that was originally in Derrick's family, and gave her a complete makeover. This is how Woodlands was born.
Woodlands is designed to give you and your guests the most unique photo booth experience Wisconsin has to offer. From the moment they see the camper parked at your venue, to the moment they hold their photo strip in their hands. Woodlands is sure to have people talking for months to come & be a highlight of any event that you are hosting!
We can't wait for you and your guests, to be our guests!
The Woodlands Experience Includes:
- Unlimited photo prints for you and your guests to keep
- Fun props so your guests can have fun being goofy and letting lose
- A professional attendant to help things run smoothly
- All of the digital files in an online album for easy downloading and sharing
- Professional equipment and lighting to create high quality images
- Air conditioning or heating so your guests are comfortable
- Free travel 60 miles or less from Rice Lake, WI
- An amazing experience that will keep your guests talking for years to come!
2 hours- $699
3 hours- $799
4 hours- $899
Ask about the discount when using
Saige Lindow Photography as your photographer.